EdgeTech, a leader in high resolution sonar imaging systems and underwater technology, will be holding their annual sonar training seminar in New Bedford, Massachusetts September 26-28, 2017.
This comprehensive course will cover sonar theory, operational training, basic system maintenance and post processing data for all of EdgeTech’s standard side scan sonar, sub-bottom profiling and combined systems. The format for the 3-day seminar includes 2 1/2 days of classroom instruction and 1/2 day at sea. Topics and systems to be addressed include the following:
- 4125 Side Scan Sonar Shallow water side scan sonar operations
- 4200 Side Scan Sonar Offshore multifaceted side scan sonar solutions
- 3100 Sub-bottom Profiler Sub-bottom profiling system for various operations
- 6205 Side Scan/Bathymetry Combined side scan sonar & MPES bathymetry system
- 2000 Series Combined Systems Combined side scan/ sub-bottom profiler systems
- Acoustic Release Systems Push Off Release Transponder Pop-up recovery package
For additional information or to reserve your spot please contact Amy LaRose Tel: +1-508-291-0057 Email: Amy.Larose@EdgeTech.com, space is limited.