Submarine Power Cable & Interconnection Virtual Conference
The Submarine Power Cable and Interconnection conference on June 29-30, will shed light on emerging innovations in the design, troubleshooting, interconnection, and installation of Submarine Power Cables across the world.
Join key players in the global subsea community in discussing the risks, cost reduction techniques, technology, and business models that could help identify best practices in this industry. You will gain insight into practical solutions used in addressing surveying, route, engineering, manufacturing, installation, protection, and repair challenges in the world on submarine cables and interconnectivity.
The conference will feature 2 days of digital presentations, panels, and networking. Take advantage of this chance to network with, and learn from, leading stakeholders addressing the challenges & opportunities in the subsea sector.
Our panel of experts will take a deep-dive into the topics such as:
- Offshore Wind Submarine Cable Joint Industry RD&D Activities
- Ivan Savitsky / Senior Associate – Offshore Wind / The Carbon Trust
- North Sea Link - the World's Longest Subsea Interconnector
- Kirsten Faugstad / Senior Project Manager Cable, North Sea Link / Statnett
- Multi-purpose Interconnectors as a Transition to a Meshed Offshore Grid
- Rajiv Lodhia / HVDC Engineering Manager / National Grid
- EIB Financing of Submarine Cable Projects
- Paola Bresesti / Managerial Adviser / European Investment Bank
- Recent Regulatory Development in Submarine Cable Interconnectors
- Pierre Bernard / Managing Partner / Bernard Energy
Do not miss this opportunity for networking, enlightenment, and improvement.
Book before Friday, 18th June to get up 15% Discount! using code SUB15-QQXQTUPQ
Prices : Enduser (owners & operators) EUR 399 ; solution / service providers EUR 599