Rystad Energy to Host the Energy Transition Marathon Virtual Event on May 6, 2021
Rystad Energy will proudly organize and host the Energy Transition Marathon, an exciting virtual event that will address and provide unique analysis of all key elements of the energy transition.
Living up to its name, the event will be a marathon divided into seven sessions, moderated by our CEO Jarand Rystad. Each session will include discussions with select external speakers, in addition to a wealth of Rystad Energy experts.
Each session will last 45 minutes, followed by a 15-minute break, with the first session starting at 9am CEST on Thursday, May 6 and the final one finishing at 4pm CEST the same day. The Energy Transition Marathon will be live-streamed via our LinkedIn and Facebook pages. To receive all the latest updates and news about this event, please register here or at our dedicated event page, which we encourage you to visit to see the full program and speakers list.
In our Energy Transition Marathon, we are honored to host a wide range of industry experts, executives and decision makers, including the following:
- Tina Bru, The Norwegian Minister of Petroleum & Energy
- Narendra Taneja, Chairman of the Independent Energy Institute, New Delhi
- Raymond Carlsen, CEO of Scatec
- Christian Rynning-Tønnesen, CEO of Statkraft
- Jon Christopher Knudsen, Chief Commercial Officer of Aker Carbon Capture Norway AS
- Christina Bu, Secretary General of the Norwegian EV Association
- Eirik Wærness, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist at Equinor
- Tom Jensen, CEO of FREYR
- Jon André Løkke, CEO of Nel Hydrogen
- Ricardo Gorini, Senior Programme Officer at IRENA
- Kenneth Medlock, Senior Director of the Center for Energy Studies at the Baker Institute
- Glen Peters, Research Director at CICERO
- Bjørn Otto Sverdrup, Chair of OGCI Executive Committee
More external speakers may be added to our above list, so stay tuned by registering for updates.